Dr. Ahmad regularly takes the latest dental courses and attends relevant innovative technology seminars and conferences of dental professionals.
San Jose dentist, Dr. Ahmad is a gentle, caring dentist who uses the most advanced material and procedures available. A careful listener, she will explain beforehand what treatment is best for you and your individual needs.
San Jose dentist, Dr. Ahmad is a member of the following professional dental organizations:
Dr. Ahmad loves traveling and reading. She is married and mother of two children.
Dr. Ammari is a lecturer on Invisalign clear orthodontics and an associate adjunct clinical professor of orthodontics at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry.
- MDSc & Orthodontic Certificate, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- DDS, University of California in San Francisco School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA
- BA in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- BA in Near Eastern Studies, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Licensure and Certifications:
- California Dental License
- Laser, TAD, MTM, and Invisalign Certifications
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association